A special day of celebration for young people in China is Singles’ Day. It all began at a university in China in 1993. It was conceived to commemorate their status as a day for single individuals, kind of like an antidote to Valentine’s Day. As digit 1 resembles a single human, the date was chosen as 11 November, or 11/11.
About this blog
This blog is owned by FlowerAdvisor florist. We provide articles about flowers, gifts, tips, and special promo. Hope this blog is useful for you. Happy reading!
- 9 Best Dreamy Hairstyle Ideas for Your Wedding Day
- 6 Unique Hampers to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Taurus and the Flower of His Birth
- 6 Modest But Impressive Outfits For Hari Raya
- The “Desert Warriors”, Cactus
- Types of Cactus and How to Plant Them
- Wedding Cake Inspiration for Your Best Wedding Moments
- Rose Garden, The Best Place for Romantic Dating
- The Best Gifts for Every Mom on Mother’s Day 2021
- Inspiration Bouquet of Roses for Brides