The lotus flower is an annual plant that lives in water. These plants are often likened to water lilies even though the two are different and not related. The similarity lies only in their habitat that grows in muddy soil or above water. Lotus is a species of aquatic plant that belongs to the genus Nymphaea Nelumbo family.
About this blog
This blog is owned by FlowerAdvisor florist. We provide articles about flowers, gifts, tips, and special promo. Hope this blog is useful for you. Happy reading!
- Different Kinds of Daisies and Their Significance
- Get to Know the Many Varieties of Orange
- Caladium: The Basics You Need to Know About This Tropical Beauty
- Jasmine: The Little One Who Has Many Hidden Benefits
- How is Father’s Day Celebrated in Some Countries?
- 12 Gorgeous Ways to Decorate Your Wedding with Baby’s Breath Flower
- The Reasons Why Pineapple is Good for Weight Loss
- Dragon Fruit: The Essential Ingredient for Your Summer Recipes
- Make Your Own Easy House Plant Decor
- The Hidden Benefits of Indoor Hanging Plants