Pears are a nickname for the Pyrus fruit tree. Some species of pear trees generate fruit that is delicious to eat because it contains a lot of water, sour and sweet. Pears are trees that are native to tropical climates in Western Europe, Asia, and North Africa. Medium height trees can reach 10-17 meters. But some species are short trees that have thick leaves. They are suitable in cold climates. They are food ingredients since prehistoric times. Lots of evidence from prehistoric discoveries in Lake Zurich.
About this blog
This blog is owned by FlowerAdvisor florist. We provide articles about flowers, gifts, tips, and special promo. Hope this blog is useful for you. Happy reading!
- 17 Most Popular Types of Orchids
- 7 Types of Daisies Perfect for Decoration
- Guava, Fruit That More Vitamin C Than Oranges
- Tips for Choosing the Best Fruit Basket
- 14 Best Table Flowers for the Work Desk in 2021
- 11 Recommended Best Gifts for Babies
- Celebrating Wedding Anniversary | FlowerAdvisor
- Mooncake Facts You Must Know in 2021
- Understanding the Five Love Languages
- 11 Popular Japanese Food You Must Try!