Jasmine flowers are one of the types of flowers that grow in bushes. However, several types of it grow vines and have growth that tends to be irregular. Jasmine is a plant from the olive family of Oleaceae. The Latin name of this flower is Jasminum sp. There are as many as 200 species of them that spread throughout the world. It comes from the Persian word Yasmin which means a gift from God.
About this blog
This blog is owned by FlowerAdvisor florist. We provide articles about flowers, gifts, tips, and special promo. Hope this blog is useful for you. Happy reading!
- Get to Know the Many Varieties of Orange
- Caladium: The Basics You Need to Know About This Tropical Beauty
- Jasmine: The Little One Who Has Many Hidden Benefits
- How is Father’s Day Celebrated in Some Countries?
- 12 Gorgeous Ways to Decorate Your Wedding with Baby’s Breath Flower
- The Reasons Why Pineapple is Good for Weight Loss
- Dragon Fruit: The Essential Ingredient for Your Summer Recipes
- Make Your Own Easy House Plant Decor
- The Hidden Benefits of Indoor Hanging Plants
- Get To Know The Facts and Myths of Gemini More Closely